Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dreaming of Central Park


For the past two years, I've lived at Fordham's Lincoln Center campus over the summer. In addition to being close to awesome restaurants and shopping, I always loved that it was just a short walk away from Central Park. Unfortunately, graduating seniors can't apply for summer housing again this year, so it looks like I'll be apartment hunting before graduation.

I doubt that I can afford anything too close to the park, but it would be nice to be within walking distance again! I love going in for the afternoon, finding a nice sunny patch of grass and settling down with a book. I'm already thinking about my summer reading list... here's what I'm looking forward to reading this summer!
  • What the Dog Saw by Malcom Gladwell
  • The Travel Writer's Handbook by Louise Purwin Zobel
  • Beowulf on the Beach by Jack Murninghan
  • Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

2 comments:

  1. It must have been so nice to live so close to the park these past couple years! I'm currently taking my first class ever at Lincoln Center, so now that it's been warmer out I've been walking around a couple times a week. It's so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Central Park is probably the best part about living in the city...I applied to Fordham's Law School so if I get in I will be living at Lincoln Center and I cant wait..fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete